- climate change
- field trips
- green design
- green jobs
- parks and public land
- social justice
- SUST Graduate Troy Withers Promotes Wellness at Chicago Schools through the "Peace Diet"
- How Safe Is Chicago's Drinking Water?
- Our World Underwater Dive & Travel Expo this Weekend in Rosemont, Feb. 24-26
- SUST Program Co-founder Dr. Carl Zimring to Give Special Guest Lecture at RU on Tue, Mar. 15
- SUST Student Symposium on Earth Day 2015: Science, Sustainability, & Social Justice
Author Archives: rusust
by Diana Ramirez and Moses Viveros Despite the slow start at the beginning of this year’s growing season, the 2017 Wabash Rooftop Summer Gardeners have been working hard to revitalize our outdoor plots to harvest fresh herbs and vegetables that … Continue reading
SUST grads Moses Viveros and Diana Ramirez (BA, May 2017) are working this summer as Sustainability Student Associates at RU’s Chicago Campus. Among their many and various projects is tending the WB Rooftop Garden on the 5th floor of Roosevelt’s … Continue reading
by Vicki Gerberich One of my favorite aspects of teaching the SUST 230 Food course in RU’s Sustainability Studies program is the fact that I have the opportunity to talk about urban agriculture and often introduce students to organizations and … Continue reading
Editorial: On Thursday, 1 June 2017, President Trump announced that the US would reverse course on the historic 2015 Paris Agreement on mitigating climate change that united 195 nations with the goal of reducing global carbon emissions. In doing so, … Continue reading