- climate change
- field trips
- green design
- green jobs
- parks and public land
- social justice
- SUST Graduate Troy Withers Promotes Wellness at Chicago Schools through the "Peace Diet"
- How Safe Is Chicago's Drinking Water?
- SUST Program Co-founder Dr. Carl Zimring to Give Special Guest Lecture at RU on Tue, Mar. 15
- SUST Student Symposium on Earth Day 2015: Science, Sustainability, & Social Justice
- A Microscopic Internship of Macro Proportions: Emily Rhea Reports on Her SUST Internship Experience this Semester
Category Archives: conservation
Mayor Rahm Emanuel, the Chicago Public Schools, the Chicago Park District, the Chicago Housing Authority, Fleet and Facility Management Commissioner David Reynolds, and City Colleges of Chicago announced this past April their commitment to move their buildings’ electricity use to 100 … Continue reading
Things are looking a little greener in the AUD building this spring. The compost pilot that previously launched on the 8th floor is now expanding to floors 5 + 2. In the first 8 weeks of the 8th floor pilot, … Continue reading
This coming Fall 2017 semester the Sustainability Studies program will offer a special section of SUST 330 Biodiversity that meets at the Field Museum of Natural History on Thursdays from 9am to 1pm. Overview of SUST 330 at the Field … Continue reading