The Sustainability Studies Program @RooseveltU will host a Careers in Sustainability event on Wednesday, April 25th, from 4:30-6pm in WB 1315 and via Zoom. This interaction session features a panel of SUST alumni talking about their current jobs, career pathways since graduation, and the impact of their education on their job search and work experience. This special Earth Month event is open to all Roosevelt students, and SUST majors and alumni are particularly encouraged to attend.
We’ll start at 4:30pm with light refreshments and informal socializing and networking. Then, at 5pm, our panelists will each speak briefly about their career tracks and current jobs, after which the audience can ask questions and engage panelists in discussion. Off-campus attendees can listen in and submit questions for the panel via Zoom videoconference (see login info below), which will be moderated by SUST adjunct professor Dr. Carla Jones.
SUST Alumni Panelists
- Stephanie Eisner, ’13 — Grants Manager, Caerus Foundation (Northbrook IL)
- Mary Klotter, ’17 – Purchasing Department Administrator, Roosevelt University
- Rebecca Quesnell, ’15 — Sustainability Coordinator, Independent Recycling Services (Chgo)
- Emily Rhea, ’16 — Assistant Project Manager and Energy Analyst, Eco Achievers (Chgo)
- Cheryl Roberts ’14 — Business Management Specialist, Executive Support to the President and CEO of GE Renewable Energy, GE Power / GE Renewable Energy
- Sarah Tag, ’15 — Quality Control Specialist – Client Experience, Verde Energy Efficiency Experts (Chgo)
- Amanda Zeigler, ’12 — Membership Coordinator, Chicago Architecture Foundation
Zoom Info for Careers in Sustainability Alumni Panel
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://roosevelt.zoom.us/j/791845932
- iPhone one-tap :US: +14086380968,,791845932# or +16468769923,,791845932#
- Telephone: +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
RSVP and questions may be sent to Prof. Mike Bryson (firstname.lastname@example.org).