LEED Green Associate Training
Two one-time study courses are being offered in Chicago next week.
Reduced rate for full-time students!
Thursday, February 4th, 2016 – 6:00PM to 10:00PM
University of Illinois – Student Center East (SCE) – Room 610 – 6th floor
750 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60607
Make your reservation
Saturday, February 6th, 2016 – 2:00PM to 6:00PM
Illinois Institute of Technology – Wishnick Hall – Room 115
3300 S Federal St, Chicago, IL 60616
Make your reservation
Interested in getting involved in the Green Building Industry? Opportunities are plentiful in the field of sustainable design and LEED is at its forefront.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is simply a green-rating point system, or a scorecard. The more energy efficient and sustainable a building is, the more points it will earn. To date, this course and its materials have proven to be instrumental in helping over 5,000 students pass their respective exam at a 100% pass rate. This course is offered at a quarter of the price and time as the competition and is geared at allowing students to graduate with letters after their name!
Just as buildings can be LEED certified, people in the sustainable construction industry can become LEED professionals. The LEED Green Associate (GA) credential is the only entry level sustainability designation and shows employers and clients that you have certified knowledge in the green building industry. A new LEED rating system (V4) was introduced last month and this training course is one of the few that has been updated to teach the current rating system.
1. All necessary course materials distributed (including study guide, charts and mock exams)
2. In-depth overview of LEED including all topics covered on the exam and a focus on heavily weighted topics
3. How to register, prepare and pass the actual LEED GA exam taken at a Prometric Center near you
Post Class (through our On-Demand website service):
1. Recorded class files, including a crash course review of all relevant LEED GA material
2. Four Mock Exams (400 Questions) to be completed and reviewed as the student pleases
3. Anytime assistance through our LEEP AP+ staff
Cost: $300 ($200 with proof of full-time student status)
If you are not able to attend either of the Chicago study courses next week, but are still interested in becoming LEED accredited, visit the Leading Green website for LEED Online Classes available anytime. Click here to learn more about the LEED Green Associate credential.