October 9-16, 2015, marks the third round of Bike2Campus week in Chicago! Eleven Chicagoland colleges and universities, including Roosevelt, will participate in this weeklong event. Previously held in the spring, Bike2Campus week has now been moved to fall in hopes of better riding weather for all those passionate bike riders. Just as in the last two Bike2Campus weeks, there will be a way to track your rides and get entered to win a prize. Better yet, you can help our campus earn “Top Cycle Campus”!
Here’s what to do (daily):
- After riding your bike to, from, or off campus, go to bike2campus.com
- Select Roosevelt University
- Provide your email address
- Record how many times you rode for that day
There are three ways you can win a prize:
- Record your rides at bike2campus.com
- Pass the Illinois Bike Safety Quiz and prove it
- Photo share your bike trip on Instagram using hashtag: #chibike2campus
This event is supported by Roosevelt University, City Colleges of Chicago, Columbia College Chicago, University of Chicago, University of Illinois-Chicago, Loyola University Chicago, Dominican University, Northwestern University, Illinois Institute of Technology, the School of the Art Institute Chicago, DIVVY Bikes, Chipotle, and the Chicago Department of Transportation.