- Divvy Winter Biking Class
- SUST Prof and Fulbright Researcher Julian Kerbis Peterhans Reports Four New Mammal Species Discovered in Central Africa
- Pro-GMO Labeling Supports Prepare to Educate Voters in Colorado!
- How to Comment on the IDNR’s Fracking Regulations
- Recycle your Cooking Oil into Bio-Fuel this Thanksgiving!
- climate change
- field trips
- green design
- green jobs
- parks and public land
- social justice
Category Archives: humanities
Back in September of 2012, Roosevelt University SUST major Kristina Lugo* and SUST professor Mike Bryson participated in an biodiversity education planning session at Chicago’s Field Museum of Natural History, led by museum botanist and adjunct curator Dr. Matt von … Continue reading
Sustainability Studies faculty member D. Bradford Hunt has just published a new book entitled Planning Chicago, co-authored with Jon B. DeVries, head of Roosevelt’s Real Estate Program, and published by the American Planning Association. Planning Chicago traces the work of … Continue reading
The UIC Institute for the Humanities is excited to announce a public lecture by Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, tomorrow, April 4, 2013 at 5 PM in 750 South Halsted, University of Illinois at Chicago. Schlosser will address … Continue reading
The UIC Institute for the Humanities is excited to announce a public lecture by Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 5 PM in 750 South Halsted, University of Illinois at Chicago. Schlosser will … Continue reading