The Passive House Standard is the highest building efficiency standard in the world with the promise of reducing the energy consumption of buildings by up to 90% while providing superior comfort and air quality – at minimized additional upfront cost. When coupled with renewable energy systems, such as solar, Passive House puts true zero energy buildings within reach. The
presentation will leave attendees with an overview knowledge of Passive House techniques, energy and health benefits, global goals, examples and building 10 type applications.
- climate change
- field trips
- green design
- green jobs
- parks and public land
- social justice
- RU Schaumburg's Community Garden Garners Media Coverage
- Get Dirty, Grow Food, Get Credit this Summer at RU
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel Eliminates Chicago's Department of Environment
- Dispatches from Uganda: Threats to Habitat, Biodiversity, and Sustainability -- and Discoveries of Giant Rabbits!
- Urban Biodiversity Week Starts Today! (May 13-19)